The Forum is a modern, spacious, and flexible 6,700 sq ft space with 29’ high tension-grid ceiling. Available for presentations, receptions, or exhibition space. The Forum can be entered through the YBCA Grand Lobby at 701 Mission Street or through Yerba Buena Gardens.
- 450 seated (banquet or theater style)
- 850 standing reception
- 6,700 sq ft, approximately 77′ x 87′
- 29′ from floor to tension grid
- full theatrical lighting and sound equipment
- 50% or 100% window shades
- sprung-wood dance floor
- dressing rooms with showers
- full wired and wireless Internet connectivity
- food and beverage friendly
Note: East Garden exterior
The Forum opens to the East Garden, which is owned and operated separately by Yerba Buena Arts & Events (YBA&E). The East Garden can be rented in conjunction with the YBCA Forum to increase event space or as a catering area for larger events, which requires additional application and fees.
Enter your details
Please provide your contact information and event details. We will make every effort to respond by the next business day.