The Annex is YBCA’s new flexible-use space. Available to community partner groups and non-profit organizations, The Annex provides an inviting space for meetings and events. Gallery admission is included when space is booked Tuesday-Sunday. Room is ADA compliant with free wifi, whiteboards, and a 40” video monitor. (Please note, The Annex does not come with access to a printer or copy machine.)
Criteria for use
Community groups and verified 501c3 non-profits: May book up to six months in advance.
Email email@example.com with the following information:
- Name of organization
- Contact name, email, and phone number
- Desired date and time, and second choice, if available
- Purpose of use and number of attendees
- Scanned copy of signed waiver
- Space must be left as you found it (“crumb clean”).
- Music (recorded or live) may not be loud enough to be heard in the lobby.
- No selling of products, food, tickets, or other items.
- No advertising an event as “open to the public.”
- The resources in the room are available for you, however, YBCA is not able to provide any event set-up or media assistance.
- Max capacity of 30 people is strictly enforced.
- Please do not use thumbtacks or anything that may puncture or mar the walls.
- Please use only YBCA-provided dry-erase markers on white boards.
- Physical alterations or damage to the space may result in a fee.
- No posting of signs in/on exterior glass.
- No alcohol may be brought in or consumed due to our liquor license. Thanks for understanding!
On the day of your event
Please have your group leader stop in at the ticketing desk on the day of your reservation. We suggest leaving the In Use sign in the window, to avoid interruptions from the public. If you would like to arrange a tour of the space prior to your event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
YBCA Community Partners have first priority. If you are not a community partner and would like to use the space, please email email@example.com
You’re in luck! The Annex has a small kitchen. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs and get more information prior to booking the space.