The YBCA Forum is a contemporary, spacious, elegant and flexible space that offers diverse possibilities for any performance, lecture, meeting, social gathering or special event.
- flexible seating, maximum capacities per set listed below
- 850 standing reception
- 500 Theater Style (w/ chairs on the floor)
- 450 Banquet Style (seated meal)
- 328 Risers
- flexible special event & performance space
- abundant natural light
- sprung-wood floor
- dressing rooms with showers
- 6,700 square feet, approximately 77' x 87'
- 29' from floor to tension grid
- full theatrical lighting and sound
- audio/visual (front or rear projection)
- 50% or 100% window shades
- black stage drapes
- modular staging platforms
- phone service
- full wired & wireless Internet connectivity
- custom network design available per specification
The Forum opens to the East Garden which can be rented in conjunction with the Forum to increase the event space and capacity. Please inquire about additional rental fees. The East Garden can also be used as a catering area for larger events, which require additional fees and permits.